- To Let
20 Frog Island
- Newly converted luxury flats
- Studio & 1 bedroom self-contained apartments
- Finished to a high specification
- Stylish contemporary fittings & appliances
- Oak finish flooring
- Energy efficient electric storage heaters
- Video security intercom entry systems
- Secure cycle stores
- Concierge service
- RENT: From £600 (Studios) & £675 (1 Bedroom) PCM
KAL SANGRA SHONKI BROTHERS present a collection of newly converted luxury studio and 1 bedroom self-contained apartments for rental within the heart of Waterside and walking distance of Highcross, public transport and city centre amenities.
The Waterside has undergone major transformation with Aadams Apartments being one of the first factory conversions close to De Montfort University and Leicester Royal Infirmary.
Aadams Apartments comprise of a detached 4 storey detached former knitwear factory converted to provide a mix of studio and 1 bedroom apartments with basement and cycle stores. Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed to provide maximum fluidity and ease. The larger than average windows mean that the apartments are light and airy with ample natural light creating a relaxed and spacious feel. They have been finished to a high specification with stylish contemporary fittings and appliances throughout.
Studio Apartment - some with separate kitchen:
Comprising Entrance hall, a bedroom/living area, bathroom and kitchen.
Rent From: £600 pcm
1 Bedroom Apartment:
Entrance hall, a bedroom, an open plan kitchen/living room and bathroom.
Rent From: £675 pcm
By appointment through the sole letting agent.
Residential Lettings – Application Procedure
IMPORTANT - Please read the following:
All properties are available for a minimum of 6 months and all tenancies are at the discretion of the landlord.
A non-refundable fee of £150 (per tenant) will be payable to the Agents by the ingoing Tenant/s to commence the application and to cover administration costs and referencing.
Prospective tenants will be required to complete a Rental Application Form and provide:
• Identification documents (UK driving licence, passport etc).
• Proof of right to reside in the UK (UK passport, EEA identity card etc).
• Full details of employment including:
Employer’s contact details (telephone number and email address - no mobile number).
Last 3 months wage slips.
• If self-employed or company tenancies company and financial details (credit, business bank and accountants references).
• Current residential details including:
Proof of residential address (bank statement, utility bill, not more than 3 months old -no mobile telephone bill).
If you have lived there less than 3 years, a list of all addresses for the last 3 years with dates of occupation.
Current letting agents/landlord’s full contact details.
• Bank details to set up a Standing Order mandate.
• All students will require personal guarantors.
On signing the Tenancy Agreement we require:
• A deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent, which we will forward to the Deposit Protection Service (0870 7071 707 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
• The rent for the forthcoming month. Thereafter, rent is payable in advance on the anniversary date of each month by standing order.
• We accept the following methods of payment:
Cash (up to the sum of £3,000)
Cheque (keys to be provided on cleared funds)
Direct BACs Transfer / bankers draft
Debit / Credit card (credit card subject to a surcharge of 2.75%).
The services, systems and appliances listed have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. All measurements are approximate.
All statements contained in these particulars are provided in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. These particulars do not constitute any part of any offer or contract. None of the statements contained herein are, or are intended to be statements or representations of fact or opinion by either the vendor or Shonki Brothers Ltd or its employees or agents.
Neither Shonki Brothers Ltd nor its employees or agents are authorised to make or give any representation, guarantees or warranties whatsoever in relation to the above premises. Interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or survey on any matter or statement contained in these particulars.
The premises detailed in these particulars are offered subject to them not having been let, sold or withdrawn and Shonki Brothers Ltd will accept no liability for consequential loss arising from these particulars or any negotiations in relation thereto.
Health & Safety:
You are asked to exercise all care and diligence during your inspection of the property and the Agents are unable to warrant that the property is free of hazards or complies with Health and Safety legislation. The Agents accept no liability for injury or loss to persons or property when visiting.